Ski Beginner's Course
INR 33,500 | 5 DAYS
5 days of skiing with ski gear, personal trainer, ski passes, accommodation & airport transfers from Srinagar.
Learn to ski in the world's highest ski town.
Day 1- Reach Srinagar, drive to Gulmarg & settle in. Go to the ski school, try your ski gear and hit the baby slopes for your first lesson.
Learn to put on your skis, walk in them, snow plough descent.
Day 2- Head to baby slopes again. Practice previous days skills. Learn how to turn & use the drag ski lift.
Day 3- Practice more on the baby slope. Perfect your snow plough & ski down with more control.
Day 4-5- It's time to head up to Phase 1. Practice previous skills, learn pole planting and parallel turns. Enjoy doing a 15-20 minute ski run at a stretch.
Day 6- Pack bags and bid goodbye to Gulmarg. Drive to Srinagar airport with some great memories, pictures that will make anyone jealous and most important, a new hobby that will stay with you for life :)
A typical day of skiing is from 10am-4pm. You can buy lunch on the slopes.
Post skiing, get back to the hotel, refresh and spend the evening cosying up in your hotel or go for a round to the market/ cafes/ bars.
The town shuts down by 9:30pm or so.
A SNEAK PEEK INTO THE COURSE
Know how to ski already, how about levelling up?
THINGS TO KNOW
1. Price mentioned is per person for a minimum of 2 persons. If you are travelling solo, let us know and we will customise the price.
2. Accommodation included is on twin sharing basis in a standard hotel. Basic facilities like heater, running hot water will be provided.
It is possible to upgrade accommodation at an additional cost.
We offer a full refund in case of govt imposed restrictions. If you cancel due to personal reasons, then we charge as follows-
If cancelled 4 weeks before, then there will be charge of 3500 pp
If cancelled 2 weeks before, then there will be charge of 5000 pp
1. AdventurePlay is a discovery & booking platform only and is not liable for any injury or death caused.
2. It is mandatory for players to abide by sport safety regulations of the school and destination.
3. The school reserves a right to charge for gear damage, if any.
By using AdventurePlay services, you agree to abide by our user policy.